About the Foundation
The Dakotas United Methodist Foundation cultivates and secures resources for churches and ministries of the Dakotas Annual Conference by developing relationships with a community of donors who embrace the value of changing lives and seeking the love of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
By 2035, the Dakotas United Methodist Foundation aims to build relationships which ignite stewardship possibilities and create a culture of generosity to achieve $50 million in the investment portfolio in order for the Foundation to disperse at least $2M per year for churches and ministries of the Dakotas Annual Conference
How Can I Be Involved
- Send a donation to support any of the ministries or to be undesignated.
- Designate the Foundation in your will.
- Ask your local church to invest funds with the Foundation.
- Make the Foundation the beneficiary of a life insurance policy, IRA, or 401K.
- Invite the Foundation to meet with you or a local church committee.