Wespath Investment Management provides investment solutions for the endowment and retirement plan
portfolios of Methodist-affiliated institutional investors.
Wespath's Mission—Enable our clients to meet their investment objectives while honoring the values of The United Methodist Church.
The Wespath Advantage:
- Expertise—Experienced team focused on asset class weightings and manager selection
- Diversification—Broad global diversification through multi-manager funds
- Long-term Perspective—investment approach designed to minimize portfolio turnover
- Sustainable Focus—Maximizing value through active ownership strategies designed to enhance earnings sustainability
- Administrative Ease—Online account access to daily priced funds offering next-day liquidity
Over $28 Billion Assets Under Management
“Wespath provides non-profit institutions access to well-managed investment programs that have historically delivered competitive performance while honoring United Methodist Social Principles. The name Wespath was chosen to honor John Wesley, the founder of Methodism, and a leader in establishing social principles which outline the tenets of sustainable investing. Our name reflects this Wesleyan heritage, and the idea of putting clients on the right path to financial growth with a commitment to values-driven investing.”
Learn more about Wespath
Wespath Investment Forum Video - May 2021