: Virtual Session Date
: September 26
Each member of the 2020 Annual Conference Session is asked to register (as part of the annual conference registration) for and participate in a pre-conference webinar. This will be an opportunity to discuss the legislation that will be acted upon during the conference. It is key that participants take this time to get their questions answered. Some important information about the sessions:
- Please attend the pre-conference webinar session that best fits your schedule.
- Connection information will be sent via e-mail to each registered participant in advance of your session.
- One of these sessions will be recorded for those who cannot attend.
- The pre-conference webinars will take place on the following dates and times.
- Thursday, September 17, at 7:30 p.m. CDT, 6:30 p.m. MDT
- Wednesday, September 23, at 8:00 p.m. CDT, 7:00 p.m. MDT
- Saturday, September 26, at 10:00 a.m. CDT, 9:00 a.m. MDT
- Sunday, September 27, at 6:30 p.m. CDT, 5:30 p.m. MDT