: Zoom webinar Date
: April 14
Fall 2021 will be a unique window for ministry. We hope and trust that physical gatherings will be safe right around the end of summer vacation. Community gathering will feel like a lost luxury that has been recovered. It will be a special time for our churches, as well as for unchurched or under-churched people in our communities.
Now is the time to plan for your church to show radical hospitality and invitation to your community. Welcome Back Weekend training will provide a roadmap for your church to use as you plan to engage new people in fall 2021!
By attending this webinar, church leaders will learn about:
- An overall strategy to re-engage your wider neighborhood and community in the post-COVID era.
- A five month preparation “runway” to help pastors and their teams make the most of their launching public worship fall 2021.
- Detailed action steps for each month relative to five key teams.
- Recommended resources and strategies that have been field tested to help leaders effectively engage new people.
- Affiliation and peer connection with others who want to make much of this unique opportunity.
- Presentation materials and a recording will be available on this page shortly after the event.