WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. Churches in one service that is dated or otherwise no longer connects with new people.
2. Churches that are declining because their existing service is no longer reaching new people.
3. Churches that are seeking to restart and reach new people in that process.
4. Churches that are growing and have hit the .75% full mark.
5. Churches that are growing with 2 services and would like to start a new site.
6. Churches that would like to start something new but are held back by funding concerns.
The Start Up Incubator is an onboarding, discovery process to prepare newly appointed church planters or those exploring start up projects (new service or new site). This is an introduction into the skills, behaviors, and tools of a church planting leading to a plan that can be put into action.
· Gain an understanding of strategies to lead change.
· Develop a grasp of the overall scope and sequence required to launch large.
· Identify the people in the ministry context in which you are planting through demographics
· Develop a multiplication mindset with a grasp of leadership selection and development.
· Develop an understanding of Design Thinking in choosing a church planting strategy
· Develop methods for community engagement, networking and gathering.
· Develop a sustainability plan as relates to funding
· Develop a communication strategy for messaging your vision.