There are two awards for Youth Workers in the Dakotas Annual Conference.
These awards are nominated by United Methodists in the Dakotas and selected by the Conference Council on Youth Ministry.
Darrell Leach Youth Worker of the Year Award
This award honors outstanding individuals who are currently serving Jesus Christ in youth ministry. This award is announced annually at Annual Conference.
- Must currently be working with United Methodist Youth in some capacity (volunteer, paid staff or clergy.)
- Not currently serving as an adult member of CCYM.
Youth Worker Hall of Fame
This award honors outstanding individuals who have committed a lifetime to serving Jesus Christ through youth ministry. This award is announced annually at the Dakotas Annual Conference.
- 20 years or more of working with United Methodist Youth
- Has not previously been inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Not currently serving as an adult member of the CCYM.