Update: See photos from DakYouth 2019 here.
NEW this year: We have worked to simplify the registration process for you. We ask that one person from each church registers your entire group at one time. Please see the How to Register section below.
What: DakYouth 2019
Who: Youth grades 6-12
When: November 8-10, 2019
Where: Aberdeen Recreation and Cultural Center - Aberdeen, South Dakota
DakYouth is an annual youth event like no other and is for both middle school and high school youth in the Dakotas Conference. Youth gather from all around the conference to learn about leadership, discipleship, and service. There are engaging speakers, workshops, inspiring worship, and fun entertainment for all to enjoy.
The DakYouth 2019 theme will be: Recharge! We will hear music from recording artist Ryan Stevenson, our guest speakers will be Mark O and Steph Caro, our worship leader will be Rev. Sarah Heath, and special guest Bishop Bruce Ough will lead us in closing worship on Sunday. You'll make new friends, worship, learn at workshops, and have lots of fun!
- Camp: #810
- Cost: $65 includes event shirt, ($75 after 10/25/2019, but no shirt)
- Grades: 6-12 and adult chaperones
- Lodging Information
How to Register
We have worked to simplify the registration process for you. We ask that one person from each church registers your entire group at one time. (If you are not attending with a church group, please proceed to - Step 3. Register Online.) Please complete the following to register:
- Download the 2019 DakYouth GROUP Registration Form.
- Read the Helpful Registration Tips
- Register Online (NOTE: If you register on Friday, October 25th between 1:30 PM and 11:59 PM, your fee will list as $75.00 per person. Please send an email to email@example.com, and we will discount your fees to the Early Bird price on Monday morning, October 28.)
- IMPORTANT: If you need to add or delete a participant after you have completed the online registration process, you will need to email your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the central camping office at 855-622-1973. You will be unable to make these changes in our online account.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- For cancellations received after October 31, 2019, a $20 processing fee will be charged.
To ensure we have the correct size t-shirt for you at check-in, please email t-shirt quantities and sizes for your group to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 25.
Please print these and bring completed to event check-in:
- 2019 DAK Youth - Event Covenant
- 2019 DAK Youth - Release of Liability Waiver
- 2019 DAK Youth - Medical Information Form - Medical forms are intended to be kept with the chaperones of each group. If you are attending without a chaperone, please turn this form in at event check-in.
See photos from DakYouth 2019 here.