We have worked to simplify the registration process for you. We ask that one person from each church registers your entire group at one time. Please see the How to Register section below.
What: DAKYOUTH 2021
Who: Youth grades 6-12
DAKYOUTH is an annual youth event like no other and is for both middle school and high school youth in the Dakotas Conference. Youth gather from all around the conference to learn about leadership, discipleship, and service. There are engaging speakers, workshops, inspiring worship, and fun entertainment for all to enjoy.
The DAKYOUTH 2021 theme will be: “Bent, not Broken.” Our scripture focus is 2 Corinthians 4:8-9. You'll make new friends, worship, learn at workshops, and have lots of fun!
- Camp: #810
- Cost: $65 includes event shirt, ($75 after 10/22/2021, but no shirt)
- Grades: 6-12 and adult chaperones
- Lodging Information (Coming soon!)
- Schedule (Coming soon!)
HOW TO REGISTER:
We have worked to simplify the registration process for you. We ask that one person from each church registers your entire group at one time. (If you are not attending with a church group, please proceed to - Step 3. Register Online.) Please complete the following to register:
- Download the DakYouth GROUP Registration Form.
- Read the Helpful Registration Tips
- Register Online
- IMPORTANT: If you need to add or delete a participant after you have completed the online registration process, you will need to email your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the central camping office at 855-622-1973. You will be unable to make these changes in our online account.
Cancellation Policy - All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Once cancellation is received, a full refund minus a $20 processing fee will be given.
To ensure we have the correct size t-shirt for you at check-in, please email t-shirt quantities and sizes for your group to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22.
REQUIRED FORMS - Please print these and bring completed to event check-in:
- DAK Youth - Event Covenant
- DAK Youth - Release of Liability Waiver
- DAK Youth - Medical Information Form - Medical forms are intended to be kept with the chaperones of each group. If you are attending without a chaperone, please turn this form in at event check-in.