DAKYOUTH 2022 has been CANCELLED
After much consideration and deliberation, the CCYM leadership team has determined that the weather conditions forecast for the Dakotas during DAKYOUTH will be too unsafe for travel. Therefore, the 2022 DAKYOUTH event has been CANCELLED. Because you signed up as a group, please contact all the individuals you registered. (The camping office does not have email addresses for all registrants.)
All those who have made payments towards registration fees are eligible for a full refund. However, we do ask that you prayerfully consider donating $20.00 per registered camper to help cover the costs associated with cancelling this event. The pre-ordered event T-shirts will be distributed at a later date.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Contact Pastor Jeff Lathrop at email@example.com or Pastor Peggy Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding refunds, please contact the Central Camping Office at email@example.com.
Thank you for your grace and understanding.
Peace and God Bless,
CCYM Leadership Team
DAKYOUTH is an annual youth event like no other and is for both middle school and high school youth in the Dakotas Conference. Youth gather from all around the conference to learn about leadership, discipleship, and service. There are engaging speakers, workshops, inspiring worship, and fun entertainment for all to enjoy.
- Event: DAKYOUTH 2022 (Camp #810)
- Location: Aberdeen Recreation and Cultural Center 225 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401
- Dates: November 11-13, 2022
- Cost: $65 includes event shirt, ($75 after 10/17/2022, but no shirt)
- Grades: 6-12 and adult chaperones
- Schedule: Click here for the complete schedule.
IMPORTANT: Early Bird Deadline for registration fee of $65, to receive a T-shirt, AND to get the group rate at the lodging listed below is OCTOBER 17!!
This year the DAKYOUTH theme will be: “Good Vs. Evil.” Our scripture focus is Isaiah 5:20.
*Click on links for more information!
Pastors Clay Lundberg and Taylor Johnson
Use “DAKYOUTH” as Discount Rate Code
2923 6th Ave., S.E., Aberdeen, SD, 57401
Call to make reservations +1-605-277-1402
$89/room plus tax
Super 8 East
2405 6th Avenue Southeast, Aberdeen, SD, 57401
Call to make reservations +1-605-824-6422
$85/room plus tax
*25 rooms available @ each location
*ALL are double rooms, other rooms are available but at different prices.
*Booking DEADLINE for this special rate is October 17th.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please pay careful attention to the steps below!
- We ask that one person from each church registers your entire group at one time. (If you are not attending with a church group, please proceed to - Step 4. Register Online.)
- Download the DAKYOUTH GROUP Registration Form.
- Read the How to Register Online document for step-by-step instructions on the registration process.
- Register Online
- IMPORTANT: If you need to add or delete a participant after you have completed the online registration process, you will need to email your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the central camping office at 855-622-1973. You will be unable to make these changes in your online account.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations received 15 days or more prior to the start of the event will receive a full refund of payments made. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the DAKYOUTH event will receive a full refund minus a $20 cancellation processing fee per person who cancels unless a replacement attendee is registered.
To ensure we have the correct size t-shirt for you at check-in, please complete the DAKYOUTH T-shirt Sizes for Church Group form. You will be prompted to fill out the form during the online registration process. You may update the information on this form by logging back into your online registration account. From the Main Dashboard, click the Update Info button next to your name. Select Forms. Then open DAKYOUTH T-shirt Sizes for Church Group.
If you need to make changes after October 17, 2022, PLEASE EMAIL Pastor Jeff Lathrop directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print these and bring completed to event check-in:
- DAKYOUTH - Event Covenant
- DAKYOUTH - Release of Liability Waiver
- DAKYOUTH - Health Form
- Health Forms and the Event Covenants are intended to be kept with the chaperones of each group. The Release of Liability waivers should be turned into DAKYOUTH staff at check-in. If you are attending without a chaperone, please turn in this form when you check in for the event.
COVID-19 SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
For the safety of all those attending DAKYOUTH this year, we will be asking people to wear masks indoors at the ARCC when we are with the large groups and small groups. This may change depending upon case levels closer to the time of the event.