DAKYOUTH is an annual youth event like no other and is for both middle school and high school youth in the Dakotas Conference. Youth gather from all around the conference to learn about leadership, discipleship, and service. There are engaging speakers, workshops, inspiring worship, and fun entertainment for all to enjoy.
(Thank you for a wonderful event!! We will see you in 2022!)
- Event: DAKYOUTH 2021 (Camp #810)
- Location: Aberdeen Recreation and Cultural Center 225 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401
- Dates: November 12-14, 2021
- Cost: $65 includes event shirt, ($75 after 10/22/2021, but no shirt)
- Grades: 6-12 and adult chaperones
- Schedule: Click here for the complete schedule.
This year the DAKYOUTH theme will be: “Bent, not Broken.” Our scripture focus is 2 Corinthians 4:8-9.
*Click on links for more information!
The Skit Guys
Use “DAKYOUTH” as Discount Rate Code
2923 6th Ave., S.E., Aberdeen, SD, 57401
Call to make reservations +1-605-277-1402
$79/room plus tax
*ALL are double rooms
*Booking DEADLINE for this special rate is October 12th (one month before the event.)
Super 8 East
2405 6th Avenue Southeast, Aberdeen, SD, 57401
Call to make reservations +1-605-824-6422
$75/room plus tax
*25 rooms available
HOW TO REGISTER
Please pay careful attention to the steps below!
- We ask that one person from each church registers your entire group at one time. (If you are not attending with a church group, please proceed to - Step 4. Register Online.)
- Download the DAKYOUTH GROUP Registration Form.
- Read the How to Register Online document for step-by-step instructions on the registration process.
Register OnlineONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED! Please call 855-622-1973 before 4:00 pm CST Nov. 12 for phone registration, or register at the event this evening.
- IMPORTANT: If you need to add or delete a participant after you have completed the online registration process, you will need to email your updates to email@example.com or call the central camping office at 855-622-1973. You will be unable to make these changes in your online account.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to the start of the event will receive a full refund of payments made. Cancellations received less than 30 days before the DAKYOUTH event will receive a full refund minus a $20 cancellation processing fee per person who cancels.
To ensure we have the correct size t-shirt for you at check-in, please complete the DAKYOUTH T-shirt Sizes for Church Group form. You will be prompted to fill out the form during the online registration process. You may update the information on this form by logging back into your online registration account and selecting the form from the Forms section of your online dashboard. If you need to make changes after October 25, 2021, PLEASE EMAIL Pastor Jeff Lathrop directly at email@example.com.
Please print these and bring completed to event check-in:
- DAKYOUTH - Event Covenant
- DAKYOUTH - Release of Liability Waiver
- DAKYOUTH - Health Form
- Medical forms and the event covenant are intended to be kept with the chaperones of each group. The release of liability waivers should be turned in to DAKYOUTH staff at check-in. If you are attending without a chaperone, please turn this form in at event check-in.
COVID-19 SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
For the safety of all those attending DAKYOUTH this year, we will be asking people to wear masks indoors at the ARCC when we are with the large groups and small groups. This may change depending upon case levels closer to the time of the event.