: April 28, 2023
Join us for the 2023 Spring Incubator!
April 26-28 ONLINE event 9 am-2:00 pm
ZOOM platform https://zoom.us/j/6164817566
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals that are feeling a call to start a new place for new people.
- Churches in one service that is dated or otherwise no longer connects with new people.
- Churches that are restarting after a decision to pursue radical change.
- Churches that are declining because their neighborhood is changing and their existing worship demographic does not match the neighborhood.
- Churches that are growing and have hit the .75% full mark.
- Churches that are growing and would like to start a new service or new site.
- Churches that would like to start a new congregation but are by funding or strategy concerns.
The Start Up Incubator is an onboarding/discovery process to prepare newly appointed church planters or those exploring start up projects (new service or new site). This is an introduction into the skills, behaviors, and tools of a church planting leading to a plan that can be put into action.
- Understand the Christological, biblical and theological foundations for planting.
- Develop a grasp of the overall scope and task sequence needed to start a new faith community.
- Clarify your picture of those you are seeking to reach using state of the art demographics.
- Develop an understanding of Design Thinking to reduce risk in church planting strategy.
- Develop methods for community engagement, networking, evangelism and gathering.
- Develop a discipleship and leadership development strategy to add depth to your reach.
- Develop a sustainability plan as relates to funding and gain donor development skills.
- Build a plan with metrics to launch large and achieve 70% of your needed sustainability.
- Understand the common landmines that threaten new church plants.
- Develop a communication strategy for messaging your vision and opportunity to practice.
- Gain an understanding of strategies to lead change if you are multiplying your existing ministry.
Questions: Contact Ben ingebretson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register: Contact Gail Johnson at: email@example.com