Let's get ready for the thirtieth session of the Dakotas Annual Conference happening June 8-10, 2023! Here are five things to help you get ready for the business that will happen at annual conference at the Convention Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
1. Access the 2023 Conference Workbook and attend a Pre-Conference Gathering: There will be several business items that will be discussed, and voting will happen. You can read the legislation and learn about the 2024 Budget Proposal, disaffiliation agreements, the consent calendar, slate of nominations, and proposed resolutions and petitions in the 2023 Conference Workbook. Access Workbook.
2. Registration closes today! If you miss the deadline, you can contact Susan Punt to register. Call 605-990-7796 or e-mail our registrar, Susan Punt. Register for Annual Conference.
3. Attend a Pre-Conference Gathering to hear presentations and ask questions. Register for one of the Pre-Conference Gatherings, on May 23, 25, 31, and June 4, when you register for Annual Conference. Learn about Pre-Conference Gatherings.
4. Voting will take place with electronic devices. All voting members to the annual conference must pick up a voting device when they enter the plenary space each morning and return it each day after the last plenary session. Volunteers will be present and will assist as requested. Option Technologies is providing the devices. Devices are assigned to specific individuals, but please know that your vote is private even though you are assigned a voting device. Using the voting devices will allow us to display results quickly and accurately. There are people to assist you throughout all the business sessions.
5. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions: You may have some questions so, check out questions other people have been asking about this year's conference, and of course some answers. FAQ's