COVID-19 general information:
There is a lot of information out there about what is happening. It is crucial to share reliable, accurate information.
- The Center for the Disease Control and Prevention is the primary source for information in the United States. Updates happen frequently here.
- In North Dakota, you will find the most accurate information here at the North Dakota Department of Health website.
- The South Dakota Department of Health keeps the official count, and you can view the information here.
- John Hopkins University researchers have been identified as experts for COVID-19. They have an interactive map that tracks the number of cases, deaths, and the number of recovered patients across the globe. View the map here.
Dakotas Conference news and updates:
- March 27, COVID update: Annual Conference registration suspended, Easter worship will be televised, Rev. Kris Mutzenberger shares pastoral message
- March 25, COVID update for clergy: Resources waiting for you to use for Holy week and Easter
- March 23, Congregations connect, continue ministry
- March 23, General Conference 2020 postponed, likely to 2021
- March 20, COVID-19 update: Online worship opportunities, Out-of-the box ministry, Pastoral message
- March 19, COVID update for clergy and congregations
- March 18, General Conference to be postponed
- March 16, Bishop's COVID recommendations
- March 9, Bishop Ough releases statement on spread of COVID-19, coronavirus
- March 16, Virtual worship: Should you livestream, podcast, or send an e-message
- March 13, COVID-19 update
- March 12, Four considerations for clergy
We will continue to provide frequent email updates to keep you in the loop and equip you as best we can to respond to COVID-19 within your congregation and community. If you have coronavirus-related questions for us, or things you'd like us to address in future updates, please email or phone the Dakotas Conference Communication team.