A virtual clergy session was held on June 11, 2020 at 1 p.m, CDT online.
Here are some of the highlights from the 2020 clergy session agenda:
- Five clergy members were memorialized: Rev. William Casini, Rev. John Gibson, Rev. Donald Lagge, Rev. Janet Miller, and Rev. James Persons.
- Bishop Ough honored the memory of Bishop Michael Coyner, who served the Dakotas Conference 1996-2004.
- Two provisional members were affirmed and will be commissioned as elders in October at the 2020 Annual Conference in Bismarck, North Dakota, Matt Morrison and Joleen Pietrzak.
- Henry Jenkins was approved as a full member.
- Retiring clergy were affirmed including local license pastors: Kris Larson and Jeff Vore. Retiring elders are: Royal Archer, Arlyn Coalter, Randy Cross, Kermit Culver, David Heetland, Bill Hoffman, Ron Johnson, Randy Spahr, Roger Spahr, and Steve Ziebarth.
View a news article here.
View or download the 2020 Clergy Session packet on any device by clicking on the document below.